Please email your teacher if you can not remember your username and password. Your teacher will have set you tasks. Go through the lesson and then take the quiz. If you are struggling, go through the lesson again and then have another go at the quiz.
Select one of the times tables you wish to practise from and show what you can do on the speed test
Pick a topic, watch the video and have a go at the activities
There are lots of interactive games and activities to choose from
Pick a topic, watch the video, answer the questions, check your answers. If you have struggled, consider re-watching the video
You have a choice of Bronze (easiest), Silver, Gold or Platinum (hardest).
Practical Maths at home
- Time – reading the clock – adding and taking away time – how long until…how long since…
- Measuring – kitchen maths – baking and mixing items – using jugs and scales to measure and read scales. Older children can convert between ml and litres, grams and kg etc.
- Counting – using pasta, grains of rice etc.
- Fractions – finding half, quarter etc. – cutting up food, dividing out amounts of things
- Money – playing shop and counting money