Click on the links below to find a number of brilliant writing activities. Pick one and have a go!
Other activities to consider:
- Revise any spelling words you have had this year so far in your home learning journals
- Take each word from your home learning journal and write each into a sentence – can you create a story with all the words in it?
- Keep a diary
- Rewrite part of the story you are reading
- Write some instructions for something you have done (making a sandwich, helping with dinner etc.)
- Write a poem on a topic of your choice
BBC Bitesize has lots of activities linked to spelling, grammar and punctuation