Easter Home Learning
We’ve had a very intense half term with the play so now is your time to relax before another term full of learning! There is a bit of home learning for you to warm you up for the Summer term and the 4M vs 4A Face-Off that we’ll have in the first week back.
- Make sure you read every day and fill out your reading diary.
- Go on to Bug Club.
- Go to www.interactive-resources.co.uk (Pupil login, username: brecknock, password: brecknock) and:
- Practice your times tables ready for a 4A vs 4M Face-Off.
- Practice all your numbers bonds up to 20 e.g. 3+6, 7+11, 4+14.
- Learn these spellings ready for the 4A-4M Face-Off. There’s nothing new but you need to make sure you’re confident with them.
- Learn your lines!